Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Soldiers Motivation Response

  I think that the reason people join the army today is still very similar to the reason people had back then in Civil War. I think that people join the army because they want to protect the people and the country they love and grew up from. People also might join because protecting your own country is a very honorable job. When you join the army, the army gives you a lot of benefits. I think that joining the army is worth the risk of dying because I'm fighting to protect my country. If I die protecting my country and everyone is safe because of what I did, I would die happily. Fighting to protect my country and people I love and what I believe in would be plenty of motivation for me to join the army. If I was in the army, hardest thing for me to bear would be separation from family and friends for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment