Sunday, April 29, 2012

Soldier's Motivation response

In my opinion, I think what motivates one to become a soldier is different based on the person, and their situation. Some men and women might join the army because they cannot find work, and are in need of money to support their families. While others may have the urge to join the army because they want to protect their land due to the loyalty they have with it. I think that the reasons that motivate one to join the army now is similar to those back in the civil war. I feel that military service is not worth the risk, because the benefits that come from joining the military is not worth risking my life. During the civil war, I don't think that i would have joined the military, because I don't feel that I would benefit from it in any way. If in the case that I was to join the army, I think that my hardest struggles would be killing another person, that I know nothing about and it is questionable if they deserve to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment