Sunday, April 29, 2012

I think people today still join the army because they want to fight and protect their home country. The reasons today are mostly the  same reasons as back then in the Civil War period. The risks of the military were hard, but if the people had thier hearts into it, then they could do anything they wanted to. For people to become motivated to join the army would take people a lot of courage. they need to dedicate and see the fact of death. Being a soldier, I would most likely  be afraid of being separated from my family. Death is a big issue,  but death happens to everybody. You never know when death is coming your way so you have to expect it anytime. Being apart from my family means a lot to me. I don't want to do everything alone and not be able to see my family. I need them and they need me. Military is hard for everybody, but people need to know that it is for the good of the whole nation. Basically, the soldiers are representing the U.S. It is hard and tough, but good things will always come out of it ant the end.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that you should join the army because of the fact that you're gonna die sooner or later because most people would probably want it later. However, i agree that joining the army takes a lot of heart.

    ReplyDelete