Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Glory" Reflection

      I hope you enjoyed the movie "Glory" that we have watched in class. What I would like you to do for this blog post is reflect on the movie. What surprised you? What made you think? What did you learn about the experience of African-Americans during the Civil War? Do you think this movie was realistic or was it just a "Hollywood" interpretation of history (in other words, the movie made it more dramatic than it really was or it didn't stay true to history)
      I'm not interested in hearing a movie review from you. I don't need to know what you thought of the acting or dialogue, nor do I care if you would recomend the movie to friends. Use the questions you answered while you watched to help you with character names and scene descriptions. Feel free to use those answers as examples.
     Remeber to post your own entry and comment on at least one other post!

No comments:

Post a Comment